1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2007 4WD LX MT - 33000 miles
Certified w/ Wrap

Hi All,
Today is my first official day of Element ownership. Just sold a lightly modified A4 with 189K miles to buy the Element I'd been waiting for. I'll use it for DJ A/V work and MTB, as well as the general amusement of my 5yo. I spent 2 years selling Honda for a great dealership in Madison, WI, so I knew pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Planning to hardwire my Valentine One as the inaugural project. Stereo and tint are not far off. Thinking about a lift kit, rims, tires, chip, intake, roof rack, hitch...dunno yet...so much homework to do. Any advice is appreciated.

Loving the Element.
Amos

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey A4X4 (Amos)...!!! Welcome...!!!

Just some West Coast greets from an newbie as well... Just got mine too and congrats... Hope she gives you lots of years of service and enjoyment...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group !!!!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Great choice! MT is fun to drive!

Welcome to the club and post more pictures when mods are done. :)

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Welcome!

I love my Element for Mountain biking!!!! The Santa Cruz lives in the space behind the driver's seat for 8 months out of the year. The perfect wagon for bikes!

Some mod threads for your amusement:
HERE and HERE are some useful simple ideas.

As with any newbie, we all want to see pics of what you decide to do, and hope that you can teach us all a thing or two!:D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

2007 4WD LX MT - 33000 miles
Certified w/ Wrap

Hi All,
Today is my first official day of Element ownership. Just sold a lightly modified A4 with 189K miles to buy the Element I'd been waiting for. I'll use it for DJ A/V work and MTB, as well as the general amusement of my 5yo. I spent 2 years selling Honda for a great dealership in Madison, WI, so I knew pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Planning to hardwire my Valentine One as the inaugural project. Stereo and tint are not far off. Thinking about a lift kit, rims, tires, chip, intake, roof rack, hitch...dunno yet...so much homework to do. Any advice is appreciated.

Loving the Element.
Amos

Don't waste your time and money with the chip!

Welcome to the club.

Dom

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oddly enough, today is my last day as an Element owner. My son got into a wreck on I-4 here in Orlando, really up near Deland, and the insurance company decided to total it. I'll miss it! I have my eye on a 2010 Accord as a replacement. My Element HAD production # 5238...a moment of silence please.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Oddly enough, today is my last day as an Element owner. My son got into a wreck on I-4 here in Orlando, really up near Deland, and the insurance company decided to total it. I'll miss it! I have my eye on a 2010 Accord as a replacement. My Element HAD production # 5238...a moment of silence please.

Sorry for your loss!

Dom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts