Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was going to home depot to buy some of the gutter guard stuff to protect my A/C condensor, and on the way home i hear a loud clunk from a rock that flew from a truck, I figure no big deal. When I get home i look to see if it scratched my paint - no, but the front of the car is hissing! I tore down the bumper and removed the grill and such to see that there was a big hole, right in my condensor!!! So far I have had no way to patch it, and the liquid will pretty much be gone soon...:-( I don't think it's patchable? and now i'll need a new one.

THE IRONY! :x

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sorry to hear that....I guess you can pass on the HD guard info to your fellow CR-Vers as well....its a small investment.

·
Registered
234 Posts
thats crazy!!!! I went to lowes and home depot to get that stuff last week but couldent find it. All the gutter stuff I saw was clip in not roll out?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found it in some cardboard boxes they had on a shelf. They had brown or white. I bought the white one and now I'm painting it silver, it's mounted now so I can protect my broken A/C condensor from being further mutilated, even though it's already broken...:-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts