Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, but never got around to it because I decided to buy a motorcycle instead. Its been sold now, so I'm jumping at the airbag suspensions.

Heres my question: What suspension fits the honda element? I have a 2005 Honda Element LX 2wd. Would the CRV or Pilot suspension be the same as an Element's? I cant really find a good quality airbag that is made for an Element, but I did find it for the CRV and Pilot.

If any of these two suspensions fit the Element, I will jump onto the airbags very quickly. Just need to find out if it'll work or not.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Element suspensions are similar to CR-V 2002~2006 suspension, except Element rides slightly lower and has slightly less suspension travel. since strut components are shorter on E, they are not interchangeable w/ CR-V.
Pilot is similar to Odyssey, not the E/V siblings.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
focuztech.com is the only place that has a bolt on airbag system for the E, it is nice looking but just thr air struts are 1500 and then the lines, valves, guages, switches, tank, fittings, pumps, ect. It adds up to around 3k, its cool, but not worth it. I had air ride on my s10 and loved it, the only problem was when it got cold, it rode like a brick, hated it then. Good luck.
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts