Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This code has been driving me nuts! I changed the fuel pressure solenoid nadda! changed the fuel pressure sensor Níet! Changed the ENTIRE EVaP CANISTER NOPE! What in the world!! There isn't a relief valve on the fuel rail im lost. My hands r up HELP!
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Bottle Automotive lighting

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Toy Motor vehicle

· Registered
07 2wd 5-speedauto
2,507 Posts
I don't find a P000F in any Element service manual. I would guess if any vehicle did have this code, it would have a fuel pressure sensor circuit. I don't find a fuel pressure sensor for any year Element.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just changed the fuel pressure sensor on the evap canister.. and greased up the vent valve to make sure it opened n closed smoothly.. I dont get ŵhere the fuel pressure relief valve is thàts what's stumping me

· Registered
07 2wd 5-speedauto
2,507 Posts
The "fuel pressure" sensor on the tank is not for fuel pressure, it measures fuel tank evaporative pressure/vacuum.

Fuel pressure relief valve is the fuel pressure regulator. Elements do not have any way to monitor actual fuel pressure, or control it via the ECM. Your using a generic code reader, and it's giving you false info about code P000f.

· Registered
19 Posts
There's a relief valve located connected to the pressure sensor on the evap canister going into the frame took the EVP down found it its open always to let air it... ground connectivity to it shuts it to create vacuum. Gets dust and spiders in it will clogg letting incoming air in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts