Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help finding items

Hey guys.
I'm having issues finding a few things that fit my E.
I have a 2007 SC (root beer)

1. A brush guard (grill guard, bull bars, whatever they're called. The ones that cover the lights as well)
  2. Tail light covers
  3. Mud (splash) flaps
  4. Running boards
  5. Roof basket that does not require a roof rack. Much like the Gobi, but without the ridiculous price tag (seriously, that price is laughable).

Car ID has a few of these things, but for just the "brush guard" they're charging me $115 in shipping. Screw that lol

Thanks for any/all help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues finding a few things that fit my E.

I have a 2007 SC (root beer)

1. A brush guard (grill guard, bull bars, whatever they're called. The ones that cover the lights as well)
  2. Tail light covers
  3. Mud (splash) flaps
  4. Running boards
  5. Roof basket that does not require a roof rack. Much like the Gobi, but without the ridiculous price tag (seriously, that price is laughable).

Car ID has a few of these things, but for just the "brush guard" they're charging me $115 in shipping. Screw that lol

Thanks for any/all help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great! Thanks! Any information on the other stuff I'm looking for would be great. I ordered a brush guard anyway. But I have a strong feeling it's probably not going to fit as Amazon suggested haha

·
Registered
498 Posts
Most of what you're looking for are larger items and aren't particularly inexpensive. The tail light covers and splash guards are smaller items to ship so you might be able to get them for a good price with minimal or free shipping. I'm guessing that with the larger items, you're going to be looking at the additional cost of shipping oversized items. My suggestion would be to try and find them locally or from sellers that offer free shipping (Amazon or ebay).

I purchased OEM running boards last year and the shipping cost added almost $150 to the total cost.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured. I ordered some parts from Amazon without that heavy shipping price. Neither of the shops in my area carry Element parts that aren't regular ol' repair parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts