Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 2006 element Exp tried to take out a concrete pole and lost:-( .I am now in need of a replacemnt drivers side front fender, and front bummper cover. Does any one have theese parts ? Preferably painted atomic blue? Where can i find theese parts new or used? Also is the aftermarket fender i see on ebay crap? Its $79.00 . Do I need to speend more on oem parts?
Im trying to keep repair cost down. I can put the new parts on but will need them painted if i cant find some allready painted atomic blue. Thanks

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
It should be noted that I don't believe exterior parts come painted, at least not usually, so you'll probably want to make sure you get the right paint code.

And if you're lucky, you could always contact a local junkyard and see if they have any salvageable parts...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No i havent taken it to body shop yet. Im going to take it by the body shop friday. I will start asking at local salvage yards friday.If i decide to get the fender new aftermarket or new Oem where can i find the best prices? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts