Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recieved yesterday my new oem keyless entry system, and now i want to buy the oem security system. i found one on ebay, bud i dont know if this is the right one for my element. H and A dont send stuf to holland. the part number is: 08E51-EP4-101

Please help ..............;-)

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
i recieved yesterday my new oem keyless entry system, and now i want to buy the oem security system. i found one on ebay, bud i dont know if this is the right one for my element. H and A dont send stuf to holland. the part number is: 08E51-EP4-101

Please help ..............;-)
To answer your question, that is NOT the correct part number.

For an 03 Element the part numbers are as follows:

08E51-EP4-100 AND
08E55-SCV-100

You need both part numbers for the complete alarm kit. Im sure they dont
tell you that on eBay.

PM me, maybe I can help you out. I order stuff from H and A all the time,
and I get it the next day. I can ship it to you.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my keyless entry is part number: 08E61-S5D-100, and found allready a topic about this part number on this forum: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643&highlight=08E60-SCV-100

and it seems to bee the correct one for my 2003 EX. bud you write another part number. now i am confused ...... bud first i try this one, and send u after that a pm about the security system. do you have paypal ?? thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
my keyless entry is part number: 08E61-S5D-100, and found allready a topic about this part number on this forum: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643&highlight=08E60-SCV-100

and it seems to bee the correct one for my 2003 EX. bud you write another part number. now i am confused ...... bud first i try this one, and send u after that a pm about the security system. do you have paypal ?? thanks for the help.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.

The part numbers I listed are for the Security System!!!
In your post you ask if the OEM security system that you found on
eBay is the correct one. It is not. The one you found on eBay is
for an 07 - 08 Element. The part numbers in my post are for the
OEM scurity system for the 03 Element. I hope this helps.

Yes, I have a PayPal account. PM me when ever you are ready.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
To answer your question, that is NOT the correct part number.

For an 03 Element the part numbers are as follows:

08E51-EP4-100 AND
08E55-SCV-100

You need both part numbers for the complete alarm kit.
you write 2 numbers for the securty system ?? i asume that 08E55-SCV-100 is for the keyless entry. bud i allready have this part. only my keyless entry part number is 08E61-S5D-100 ?? fit this together ??

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
you write 2 numbers for the securty system ?? i asume that 08E55-SCV-100 is for the keyless entry. bud i allready have this part. only my keyless entry part number is 08E61-S5D-100 ?? fit this together ??
The OEM security system is a two part kit. The first number includes
the security unit, the microphone, the led and other small parts.
The second number includes the wiring harness, bracket, and other
misc goodies. Here are the installation instructions from HandA:

View 2003 Install Instructions PDF

I hope this clears things up. I am ONLY talking about the Security System!!!!

I am sure the keyless entry kit you have is OK.

Sorry if I am confusing you. I am good at that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sure the keyless entry kit you have is OK.

Sorry if I am confusing you. I am good at that.
about the keyless entry kit ...... 5 minutes and it works !! great stuf.

and about the confusing thing ........ i forgive u :D

about the shipping, it wil be great if you want to do that for me, because i want it. can u mail me about the shipping cost to Holland ?? and is it alright for u when send the money thru paypal ??

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
about the keyless entry kit ...... 5 minutes and it works !! great stuf.

and about the confusing thing ........ i forgive u :D

about the shipping, it wil be great if you want to do that for me, because i want it. can u mail me about the shipping cost to Holland ?? and is it alright for u when send the money thru paypal ??

[email protected]
Just sent you an email!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
security system &keyless entry

I orderd the security system from majastick honda.ther description said it came with the remotes,NOT.NO RECEVER EITHER. i HAVE THE SECURITY SYS.FOR MY 05 LX,NOW i NEED THE KEYLESS ENTRY& ATACH KIT. WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS?WHAT ELSE WILL FIT? HOW MUCH. I THINK i PISED OFF MAJESTIC WHILE THEY WRER TRYING TO JERK ME AROUND. NOW THEY SAY THE REST OF THE KIT (KEYLESS ENTRY&ATACH KIT ) ARE ON NATIONAL BACK ORDER. WHAT TO DO??? WHO HAS BEST PRICES.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts