Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two options of possible Es to buy:
2003 ex w/88k miles for $8000 Silver, new tires, O2 sensors, Original owner. Said that he has never had a problem with it. I plan on running a carfax on it tonight. It has been in a small accident, had to replace the front bumper.

2004 ex w/90k miles for $9500 Black, new tires, bought from a dealer used. Said she never had a problem and needs nothing, only selling to move to England. Has been rearended, had to replace rr bumper no body damage.

Both look very clean and the owners seem to care about the car's maintenece, both use dealer for services. I can't decide on which to go look at an possibly purchase. Both are about 3.5 hrs each way in different directions. I am going to check the carfox on both to help me decide.
Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Providing the CARFAX checks OK, I would lean in the direction of the one owner '03. They should know, and have paperwork on, all that has been done to the vehicle. Plus, it has lower mileage. :)

just my .02 worth.... :shock: :razz:

Good Luck!! and post pix when you get her home!! :roll: :024: :035:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Providing the CARFAX checks OK, I would lean in the direction of the one owner '03. They should know, and have paperwork on, all that has been done to the vehicle. Plus, it has lower mileage. :)

just my .02 worth.... :shock: :razz:

Good Luck!! and post pix when you get her home!! :roll: :024: :035:
I concur :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I am going to take your advice. The 03 in hopefully coming home on with me on Monday. It's going to be GLORIOUS!!! The grey Elephant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts