Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN SOME ONE STEP ME THRU THE PROCESS TO SUBMIT SOME PICS? OR SUGGEST SOME REFERENCE MATERIAL THAT I CAN LEARN FROM? THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If you go to the Image Gallery Forum there are several posts about how to post pictures, but here is a quick break down....

1. Your picture must be on the web (anywhere)

2. Then when posting your picture click on the "Img" button then insert the web address/property of your picture, then click on the "Img" button again.

You can also add a link the same way but click on the "URL" instead.

If you have a website that you can post on it is great, if not many of our members have sites and will host some pictures for other members, you just have to ask!

·
Registered
914 Posts
BUT...

If you put it on Geocities (part of Yahoo) or Yahoo itself, it will not show up in the post, and you will have to cut and paste the URL of the pic into your browser to view it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK...I give up! Too much work, not enough time. I'll just let anyone who reads my threads know that to see photos of my ever changing H3, to give me their email address. Simple enough.

Thanks for all the advice! I really appreciate it fellow H3 Owners!!!

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
We *may* be adding functionality that would allow you to post your own images here. Stay tuned. We're looking into it as we speak.

Meanwhile, I have always offered to post one image per member. You email me the pic, I put it up and send you the path to the image so you can use the path in your post. Something to consider anyway...

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts