Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Need your valuable input here....
A dealer has offered my $22,200 for a green EX 4WD (Auto)Element with the following options:

(1) side steps
(2) keyless entry
(3) security system
(4) mud flaps
(5) wheel locks

Should I take it? I have 12 hours to make the decision. Any feedback is welcomed!!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:?: Need more advice.....

I did not take up the offer because it was our first visit to the dealership. I take it that $21,853 will be a good price with the options I want (according to Jerry).

I currently have an 97 Audi A4 1.8T that I would like to trade in. The dealer does not know I want to trade in the car when we were negotiating the price. I plan to bring up the trade in car only when we finalize the new car price.

My wife absolutely wants a SOP or Green Element, and as we all know, these colors are on the waiting list for weeks or even months!

My questions are :

(1) Assuming that the dealer and I agree on the new car price and the trade-in price, do I hand over the trade-in car to the dealer immediately and consider the trade in price as deposit while waiting for the new car to arrive?

(2) How do I ensure that I really have the SOP element when one is allocated to my dealer?

Thanks to all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.