Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonded Pair, litter mates, Brother (Apricot) and Sister (Brindle) need transportation within the next 2 weeks, leaving Kentwood, Louisiana.

We honestly don't have a place for them, they are just literally out of time. So, if we can get a Transport worked up heading North, that would be a start. The breeder/co-owner is willing to do what ever it takes to help.

I'm working on trying to find a home, the owners would prefer to keep them together, but we all know that is impossible if they are to have a chance. So they are available seperated.

This is when they were younger, they are a bit bigger now.

If you can help, have any suggestions, or are interested in adoption, PLEASE drop me an email: [email protected] or call me directly: (703) 843-8183 (c) and I'll give you the breeder/co-owners name and contact.

·
Registered
873 Posts
a good dog fart???? as opposed to a bad dog fart:shock:
my kid stil wants a dog but she is alergic to them.and dosent have the time for them. good luck

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added information...

Hoss is the Apricot male and Nala is the Brindle female. Both are 3 yrs old this July. The picture is a bit older, when they were just pups.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Please don't hate or roast me for this...I'm sorry if my suggestion sounds mean... I really don't intend for it to. But can the "Breeder/Owner" stop breeding? It is sad when these animals just get evicted from the only home they have ever known because the Breeder is done with them. It makes my heart hurt. We have enough mutts and adult animals that need homes!

They are very adorable. I wish you all the best and commend you on your efforts. If I didn't travel so much, I'd take 'em! If I can think of anyone that may be available to adopt the pair I will definately let ya know.

Warmly,
Tam

O my gosh! I just thought of someone that may be up for adopting them!!! Let me check tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Packer,

These 2 dogs were sold as PUPPIES into a home with a stable family and due to a on the job accident, the Husband has found himself disabled and out of work. Therefore, the sale of their 100+ acre farm is necessitated due to lack of finances.

So, this is NOT the breeders fault. The actual Breeder is no longer breeding due to a ailment and is unable to take the dogs back. The co-seller is making every effort to help this situation and has even offered to take the dogs if need be. The dogs are in Lousiana and the co-seller is in OH. You do the math.

Please don't read too much into a post and ask questions before you assume anything.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the clarification. I really wasn't trying to be mean. It just sounded like they were being evicted from the breeder.

On another note, I couldn't get in touch with my friend today. (Her Mastiff just passed away) I will definately be in touch with her tomorrow. Will keep you posted. She is definately familiar with the breed, and her house (including huge doggie door and fenced back yard) is set up to handle such a big pup.

They sure are beautiful... I hope they can stay together.

I apologize if my post sounded dis-respectful. It was not my intent at all. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about it.

Warmly,
Tam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts