Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MY04' LX 2WD. I have lowered the car with HKS Springs and by now the shocks are gone and pretty bad camber in the rear.

I have seen so many camber kit out there not sure which is the best or easy to install. If anyone can suggest and also post the exact part number so I can order it.

Coilover kit, I have only found Tein Basic.... is there any other coilover out there that fits & possible less money? Anyone know a good shop I can order these from?

Thanks in advance.

DC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I made up my mind to get the coilover from Ksport. But I found Eibach, SPC makes the camber kits. But which model number is the actual one that fits. Eibach seems to make 2 different kinds now I am confused.

Help plz!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I have ordered it.

DC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,181 Posts
I have been to one of the Socal Meets. Link: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13597&highlight=darkcrow

Can't seem to find the pictures for that meet anymore. I own the orange E. I have moved to Dallas, TX since 2007 and car been parked in garage since. 22k Miles on the odo for MY04.

I will post some updated pics once I get the suspension and camber kit on.

DC

DC...I checked out the Meet in the achieves, that is a very sweet looking Element you have. You must have "owned the game" back in '05, with full paint and bangin' on 20's!!! ;-)

That meet was on the exact day I bought my Element brand new from Gardena Honda, easy to remember because it was Mother's Day and my wife was not real thrilled about being stuck in a dealership! :|

I wasn't even that far from where you guys were in South Bay. I would imagine that with only 22K miles that it's still kickin' hard right now! I will definitely look forward to seeing the latest pix of it, it looks 100% "SoCal" and I'm sure it could still cruise PCH at anytime!!!

Chief

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Few pic I have found on blogs.

Car had 4 TVs, 3 DVD players and 2400 watts system back then. The car got broken into after I got to Texas and they stole all my stuff. Now I have replace it with new TV and DVD / Nav system and left is simple and functional.

I will get some interior setup shots this week.

DaRKCrow

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am using Ingulls front camber bolts, and Ingulls rear camber kit. Great product. Cheap too. On ebay, Fronts are $22 shipped and rears are 117.99 shipped currently (ebay seller ultrarevcom). So about $140 for front and rear camber adjustment. So far so good. The front bolts I had to turn all the way out to get -0.2 and it's currently lowered about 2.5" on Tein S-Tech springs. I put the rears at -0.5, there is plenty of adjustment left in the back.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You will not need the Ingalls front bolts with the KSports, you have your alignment shop start by adjusting the stock bolts the finish with the camber plates. I recommend SPC or eibach(also spc at a cheaper price), Ingalls have been known to move or break on too many cars.
Later
Steve

·
Registered
225 Posts
You will not need the Ingalls front bolts with the KSports, you have your alignment shop start by adjusting the stock bolts the finish with the camber plates. I recommend SPC or eibach(also spc at a cheaper price), Ingalls have been known to move or break on too many cars.
Later
Steve
Do you have any recent links online to examples of them breaking? I am just curious because I can see them move or break if installed incorrectly, or abused in extreme conditions. I have used (installed/uninstalled on personal and customer vehicles) ingulls, eibach, and spc bolts on various cars over the years, and I never really noticed any difference between all of them. I personally don't like using the camber bolts at all, they are not designed to handle extreme conditions, but unfortunetly that is all that was available to work with the Tein springs. As far the rears breaking, I could also see that occur if they where installed incorrectly (center shaft of the connecting arm not centered or over torqued). I have already hit a curb really hard in the left front avoiding an accident, and a brick that was laying in the road with the right rear and nothing has broken luckily. I must say, the factory SC wheels sure can take a beating!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts