Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I know there have been many threads on this topic, but I can’t seem to find what I need. My husband has an 08 LX and really wants an armrest. I’m trying to surprise him with one for Christmas. I’ve seen your threads and I’ve seen the videos on how to cut open the foam and install the armrest on the drivers side seat. But I can’t find the actual armrest part. I found one on eBay but it doesn’t appear to have the full mounting bracket. I would love a larger storage one so the passenger could use it to, but would settle for just the small one they have on the EX. I called junk yards, dealers, scoured the internet, to no avail. HELP! I’m just trying to be a good wife! :)

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT (two!); 2008 LX FWD AT
1,612 Posts
A junk yard that does the disassembly probably won't separate one from the seat; it ruins the value of the whole seat. However, if you can find a U Pull type yard (you remove the parts), they don't really care - you remove just what you want/need.

Sure he's not a user on here and will see this discussion?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A junk yard that does the disassembly probably won't separate one from the seat; it ruins the value of the whole seat. However, if you can find a U Pull type yard (you remove the parts), they don't really care - you remove just what you want/need.

Sure he's not a user on here and will see this discussion?
Thanks! I’ve called all the u pull it places in my town and they don’t have the right model. :(
And no, he’s not on here. :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open. Saturday was 50% off at Cincinnati U Pull and Pay, but the interior of the 07 they had was already stripped out when I got there.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Seems like there is enough demand that someone would reverse engineer the storage armrest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts