Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn finally able to post! I guess this site has been having some problems lately. Tried several times...Okay so Who is up for a meet on May 29th...we will probably venture to the shrimp truck on the north shore. Meeting place would be central oahu park in Waipio (Tennis court parking lot) Okay need some input here please...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on peeps!

Okay so far we got Turbo and myself. Come on peeps we gotta get a meet going for 2010.!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here We Go Again...

Sorry, can't make that date. We have my club's 22nd Annual Memorial Day Candlelight Run to Punchbowl (Vietnam Vets/Legacy Vets MC) on the 30th and I will be going insane with final preparations...

Wish we could be there and see everybody!

Mahalo,

Wolfman and Linda (Tyke)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply Tykes and Linda! Come on peeps whether you think you can or not please reply so I have an idea of the situations.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody else plan to chime in on this one??

Okay HEOC peeps is this one going to be a Nadda too?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yipes! Input needed.

Yipes!! This is not turning out to be a too productive year for the HEOC. Okay well I know the economy and other things might affect you peeps from
commiting but even a maybe would be cool so at least I know who is still looking at the boards.

·
Registered
527 Posts
ok, if it's only you and me I hope that wouldn't be considered a "date"! Just wanted to make that clear. I think you should just keep the date and we'll see who shows up.

btw, when are you coming down to the range again so you try out my S&W M&P15-22?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
May 29th still on.

ok, if it's only you and me I hope that wouldn't be considered a "date"! Just wanted to make that clear. I think you should just keep the date and we'll see who shows up.

btw, when are you coming down to the range again so you try out my S&W M&P15-22?
ha ha yeah okay guess we will see. Don't worry you aren't my type lol. So guess we will see who shows. Would be cool to get new peeps. Yeah
so much stuff going on. actually wanted to get out there along time ago just things keep coming up. Not this week but next week hopefully more than likely. I will let you know for sure.

·
Registered
136 Posts
well if it's a date, I wouldn't want to be the 6th toe. jk, just not sure what my schedule will be like these days so can't really commit to anything. just give me a call a couple days before and I'll try to give you an answer if we can or cannot.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May 29th meet.

Okay peeps we are still planning to do a shrimp run..meeting at central oahu regional park (across jack in the box in waipio) in the tennis court parking lot. at 10:00 am. We will hang out for awhile before we head out to the shrimp truck on the north shore. This is open to anybody with an Element. If you are planning to attend and never came out before please pm me a heads up.
It would be really nice to get more of the regulars and new faces to come out.
Okay hope to see all of you there.

Details
Meet at Central Oahu park at 10:00 am (tennis court area)

Hang out for the meet and greet for about an hour.

Head out at around 11 am. I was thinking Mackys or Fumis

Then either head back for shave ice or just cruise.

If this meet goes well I was thinking we should try to do a cruise nights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts