Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a little problem... i did the bedliner on my panels and i LOVE it... but it is fading... i was thinking about spray painting them black to keep the glossy look because the herculiner is fading to a charcoal color... i know a couple of people have done the herculiner on the panels... and i was wanting some opinions on this

preciate it!

Dalton

·
Registered
562 Posts
I had herculiner on my old tacoma, thought there was a rejuvenate product that you could wipe on it to make it shiny again.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I don't know, never let it fade. I purchased an install kit that came with the stuff and I applied it lightly every six months when I was detailing the truck. always looked shiney for the 4 years I had the truck.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sorry sorry sorry I just now saw this thread. Actually I had the same problem. Just search online for herculiner UV topcoat. I just finished putting this on and it brings back the shine and should keep it for a long time since it's a UV protectant. I got a quart online for about $20 and I only used about 2/3 of it. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Maybe a little hard to see but the panels on top have the new UV coating and the bottom is still uncoated.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.