Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
Great photos Larry. Thanks for sharing. Couple of questions - is that a "BD-5" jet at the Bud brewery? Looks like something my old college roomate always lusted after back in the 70's.

Also, how'd you shoot the fireworks? Which camera are you using. They look great! :)

Mike

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wangofree said:
Great photos Larry. Thanks for sharing. Couple of questions - is that a "BD-5" jet at the Bud brewery? Looks like something my old college roomate always lusted after back in the 70's.

Also, how'd you shoot the fireworks? Which camera are you using. They look great! :)

Mike
Thanks Mike. I have no idea what plane that is, Paul (RamblerDan) might have a better idea than me.

I used a Canon PowerShot Pro1 for the stills and videos.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Looks like a BD-5 Short wing, Jet.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hey Larry, thanks for the vids. We missed the fireworks and were able to see what we missed. Thanks:D

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Hey Larry,
wow - all I can say is......you have one steady hand!
Great stuff.
jurn

·
Registered
298 Posts
Larry,
Thanks for the post. Sorry we couldn't attend, but it looks like those who did had a great time. You and TMac & JuliE are aces!
Every best wish,
G.J.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great pics!! The firework pics turned out great! Thank you all for everything you did to set this up and for making this trip fun and a great getaway...especially out of Fargo :roll: Great meeting all of you and I'll have to share some pics too if i can figure out how to hook my camera up and find all of the cables :-D

Can't wait til next year!!!!!!
Kristi

1 - 13 of 13 Posts