Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Finally getting around to introducing myself. Didn't want to do so till I had some pics of my new ride. Didn't want a " this thread is useless without pics" on my very first post!

Only mods I have done , so far, are the AVS Bug Deflector and "Home Depot" Grill guard. I have some side window visors coming tomorrow.

I have had "Ellie" ( as my wife and daughter have named her) for about a month.

I don't have any issues with it like some on here. I find the seats quite comfortable and no problem with the seat belts either . Well here's Ellie !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome!!!

Good to see you waited to post with pictures!!!!

She is a beauty. Im sure you and your family will
have a blast with her.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
nice one
welcome to the funny farm:lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice to see we have a yankee fan out in utah.
Born and raised and lived most my life on Long Island, been in Utah 10 years now ( wow, time flies) Nice to see a Dead fan on the board :)

"Too bad they don't make an orange or clear bug deflector"

I think they do have clear ones. I liked the smoked and it will match the window visors.

Thanks for the welcomes see you all around

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
"WELCOME!!" Always happy to see any new Element owner!!! There is a very famous "E" on this forum by the name of "Miss Ellie" and you should check her out! "Happy to have you here!!!!" ;-) :-D

Chief

·
Registered
180 Posts
Like the car!!! (...Well except for that hideous Yankees logo on the window)...its nice!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Introduction, check.
Profile filled in, check.
Pictures of car, check.

Welcome aboard, Jimbo107! Nice lookin' car there.
DITTO...!

*uh-hem* (clearing throat...)

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...

(Okay Twi... You're up... Oh, can't forget Jojo, _jea_ and Orangee... Hey, where's Snuff been...?)

Oh, yeah... Welcome and Congrats... Ernie07 is your twin out your way...

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going to order an EOC decal and license plate frame but I remember reading that there were some issues with these being sent out in a timely manner.

Has this been resolved?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Moderators...?

Inquiring minds want to know...

LBD

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, that is what I was talking about. I gather from that post that all the backlogged orders have gone out.......

It doesn't say that new orders are going to be handled promptly. I'll hold off, thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts