Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello E Land,after a lot of endorsements at this site and positive threads on delivery and installation,I ordered a class I hitch for the cube from hitchesonline.com.The hitch itself was 93 plus which includes the insert for the ball and the pin to hold it and a really nice plastic cover which practically makes the whole unit dissapear.Also got the wiring for our utility trailer{this will be another scary story!}and asked for standard 7 plus day shipping from Penn. to Calif.Now mind you I expected to make this my 4th of july all weekend project,but will having coffee at a cafe inside a Gm dealership,my local UPS guy was making a drop and yelled over"Hey can I give you your hitch this morning?"Walked 50ft over grabbed the hitch box,hit the streets in the cube,got home and had it installed in about 50 minutes!Hardest thing was my driveway..turns out they have a west coast warehouse in Fresno Cal,so we had a 40 hour order start to finish.This company has it together.Great product for the money and it looks right!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts