Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site and to Honda's...picked up a 03 Element and I'm not looking back...I love, Love, LOVE it!

After 15yrs of nothing but VW's I've jumped ship and couldn't be happier to join this site and have some fun with the new to me ride.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
new to the site and to Honda's...picked up a 03 Element and I'm not looking back...I love, Love, LOVE it!

After 15yrs of nothing but VW's I've jumped ship and couldn't be happier to join this site and have some fun with the new to me ride.
Uh yeah, were gonna need to see some proof of that buddy:rolleyes:
Fill out your profile so we can pick on where you live too;-)
Oh and if you got pups were also gonna need to see them:cool:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh yeah, were gonna need to see some proof of that buddy:rolleyes:
Fill out your profile so we can pick on where you live too;-)
Oh and if you got pups were also gonna need to see them:cool:
Working on it son!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome...there's more stuff on these forums than you can fit in an E.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sprunch... Welcome... But...

Dude,

Jojo is a girl... (Sorry Jojo! My bad too...!) But congrats on the E and hope she gives you many years of service and enjoyment...

LBD

P.S.--Don't worry Sprunch, EVERYONE gets grief when they don't post pics... We love our E's, our e-community, and way of life... I think "Posers" get picked on savagely... This tribe eats its own young!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Between the VW scene and vintage scooters I'm pretty thick skinned...JoJo, no insult taken I hope.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, it's been raining for the last four days, so since I got the E, in Mi...all I have is the Dealer pict...

The dawgs...the pugs...

Worse photoshop ever, dogs and scooters...the Wifes handy work...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Jojo knew you were hiding some pooches under the blanket.
Great picture of all the Vespas'. :)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Mrs's just melted a little seeing your lil Tank...of the three in the pict, the eldest is no longer with us, it was one of the saddest days we spent as a couple, Kiba was 15yrs and the wife gave him 8 more years than he would have had.
She worked with Michigan Pug Rescue, she specialized in fostering the blind pugs. Kiba was just so homely that no one would adopt him, she got him for half price when he was 7...

That pict of the garage is waaay before I came in to the picture...you can no longer move in there, all scooter $hite and only one of those bikes is still in there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bone stock!
stuck lens cover...

First load...was returned for the triple version...didn't attempt it in the Element.

·
Registered
138 Posts
wELcomE!!
first off, your pugs are adorable! my nephew scooter is a pug!
secondly, from the lil bit that i saw, those scooters are hot! i've always wanted a pink one...oh to dream!
scooter says hi too!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
S,
You have to stop saying nice things to Jojo, she'll start to expect it from the rest of us...............

Welcome, cute pups and the scooters are cool too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts