Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say HI. I will be buying my first new car soon. It will be a 03 Element EX 2wd 5-spd in green. :mrgreen: If in any way I can help, I am a Honda parts counterman with over a decade of experience. I am older than the "target" age group like most of you. I also own a 89 Prelude SI 5-spd and a 90 CRX SI. What other Honda/Acura cars have you owned in the past. Which one do you wish you could have back. When the Elements come out in a few months with side air bags will you still be able to get them without them? I look forward to seeing this site grow. I haven't checked yet but are there going to be Element Owners Group decals.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had an 86' prelude and an 88' accord 2 door coupe LXI. I loved both of them and would take them back at their prime anyday.

Dano :D

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
ElementalOne... welcome to the group! We're glad you're here. Your experience from behind the parts counter will be a great addition to our little community.

We will be coming out with a decal soon. I'm not sure how soon, but stay tuned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Green Civic EX 180K still running like a champ!

Grey 82 Civic bought used - retired now

86 Accord - sold

The Civics rule! Now if Ford would just bring back the Festiva!

PS - I'm luv'n my Element

·
Registered
894 Posts
Count me in on the decal. i would like to have it proudly on my "E" when I get it, and would love to be able to hand some out.

Welcome to our new friend as well! :)

Iskie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback. We should make a flyer to hand out to other Element owners promoting our website. They would just need to be printable by us. I have seen other clubs do this. There is already a ton of info here to take in for a newbie.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have owned prior a 86 honda civic and a 1995 honda accord. The civic was passed downt o my daughter when I purchased the accord. THis is my 1st brand nesw honda though and loving it.

The reason we havd them down is because of their reliability, stabillity and safety. The only thing I have ever had to do to any of them was the regular oil changes, muffler changes and the brakes. My daughter traded "my" civic for a mini-van when they got pregnant and I still cry over that.

It is Honda all the way, Baby :lol:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Every Element owner should probably drive around with a stack of them, so you can hand them out to every person who wants to take a look inside. Have a place on the outside of the flyer with your contact info, so if the person buys one based on info from the site maybe you could get a finders fee from the Honda dealer... just a thought.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I would agree. Much easier and more impressive to hand out a FAQ on the "E" when people ask about it. :D

Iskie

·
Registered
253 Posts
My first car was a Honda Civic. I remember when my Mom bought it off the show room floor. 10 years later she gave it to me and like many 16 year olds, I crashed it! I'm sorry to say this is my 1st Honda since then (12 years :oops: ) but it is my 1st brand new car- had to have it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first Honda was a 1980 Civic GL. What a great car! 2 years of high school, 4 years of college and 2 kids later it was still going (165,000 miles). I hated to sell it and wish I could get it back. Looking forward to purchasing my wife her Element.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have owned recently: 89 Prelude SI 4WS M/T blue (currently with 191,000miles), 89 Prelude SI M/T white, 90 Civic EX Sdn A/T charcoal, 90 CRX SI white. Still have the white ones. All great cars. I love the Hondas from this era. I would still love to get a 90-93 Integra GS or 92-93 GSR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts