Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There
Just saying hello
I'm currently seeking possibly an Element if I can source one In the UK that's preferably RHD & Auto as looking to build a campervan/car as I'm just myself now.

Having designed and built a few VWT4s I think it's time to downsize and emalgimate, which makes sense as do not need the space any longer and besides it is a far better size for parking, running and as a car also.

I have viewed some smart ones on here for sure, left with only the likes of the VWCaddy or maybe the Ford Transit Connect otherwise as worthy contenders it will be very hard to source an auto as both would be plain, and ex commercial vehicles, where as the Element far outweighs either of the others mentioned

I look forward to learning all about them in due course.

Slanjivar ?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
although the RHD Elements were built in the USA, just about all of them were exported to Japan. don't know the exact number but i'd be surprised if it exceeded 1000. Element sales in Japan were discontinued before sales in the USA were discontinued in 2011.
don't want to discourage you, just thought you should know you're looking for a rare bird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts