Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am buying a element today.for $4500.its a 2003 awd. has 184k on her.getting a good deal.runs great drives smooth. needs some attention inside.and needs a new windshield.other then that its great.i modd all my cars so this is going to be a fun project. and ill keep you guys updated on everything i do.

my GF calls it WallE! i think thats ok since its kinda junky and we need to fix WallE a little bit.Thats Bella back there my 300hp turbo gsr also being sold today....its gonna be so sad but i hope WallE will fill the gap hahaha.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey there E-Ninja...! Welcome...!!!

May WallE provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! I know you've got ANOTHER 200K miles to go...!

Congrats and make sure you take plenty of pics of those mods...!

LBD

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome to the asylum and congrats on your new purchase. Is that a black DC2 I see in the background?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes thats my dc2 lol shes gone now. i sold her already. gsr turbo 300hp :D. i gota say as fun as it is to drive her the element just is sooo damn fun to drive hahaha. never thought i would say that.:twisted:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
> Is that a black DC2 I see in the background?

Huh...? What...? Wait... Huh...? RD, what are you talking about...!?!?! Seriously, I'm getting all "looking for Waldo now...!" LOL!!!

LBD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL.well i ordered the garnish from honda.It should be in on Tuesday.and im going to order tien s techs.ddm 8k hid.add a nice looking exhaust tip lol.So far i have changed the oil and plugs.cleaned up inside as good as i can.I was very surprised at how easy it was to clean the seats.It was so filthy.Well WalleE seems to be a bit more happy now that im taking care of it hahaha.Its got a little rattle somewhere in the back where the suspension is and i havent had time to looki into it yet.like it only makes noises when i hit crappy roads and railroads?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It's a Douglas DC-2, predecessor of the much more famous DC-3/C-47. :)
Is this a joke...? WHERE do you see the plane...? Is it in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pic...? Wow, I must have a different set of pictures than you Dan...!!! LOL!!! I know, I know, I've gotta be blind...!

LBD

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
Sorry about the threadjack, EeeNinjaH.

LunchBoxDriver, does your browser not display GIF files? That one is a transparent GIF, but I've never heard of a browser not displaying transparent GIFs specifically. Screenshot (JPEG) of your post below:

Come to think of it, my current avatar is a transparent GIF. Do you see it? Screenshot (JPEG) below:

Here's a regular GIF, reduced in size:

And a JPEG of the same image:

OTOH it's possible your settings have a block on skidmore.edu, though I can't imagine why. Can you view my Web site? Link in my sig.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Okay, I think I finally understand (*slow*)... Toasty was talking about the Integra in the background and you put up the silhouette...! Man, I went back and must of been *tired*... LOL!!!

Sorry gang...! My dunce hat was on too tight that night...!

Oh, and yes, RD, the image did come through...

LBD

·
Registered
124 Posts
The plastic looks really nice. Do you know what was put on them?
u

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The plastic looks really nice. Do you know what was put on them?
u
I would venture a guess at Aerospace 303 or Mother's Back-to-black...

LBD

·
Registered
48 Posts
Element Falling Apart!

Well, not really, but it freaked me out. I couldn't do a search because I don't know what this piece is called, but I'm sure you all can help me out.

So we took the dogs up to Flagstaff to enjoy the weather. On the way back we hear a soft flickering noise, but after a while it stopped. Then, about an hour later, we hear what sounds like a bird hitting the side of the car! I was like uh, okay, and went on my merry way. Once home, I get out and notice the piece of plastic (moulding? stripping?) that covers the clips that goes on the side of the front window is missing off one side! The wind ripped it right off! :( :( What is this part called, and what kind of cost would you estimate this would be to replace?? I'll call tomorrow to get some prices but I have no idea what to call this piece when I talk to them. Hah. My car looks ghetto now. The white clippy things are still there, and the window is secure, but the grey plastic is gone. I don't feel like driving back up the beeline highway to find it :(

Otherwise, it was a great trip :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts