Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my Sunset Orange E from Curry Honda, and I have been driving around like this :lol: ever since! I live in Chicopee, and was just wondering if there are any other western MA element owners on here.

Take care,

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
i am in manchester, NH but i noticed your name: DMB! dave matthews is my fave band. i just put a deposit down on my 4wd EX EBP that i am purchasing from autofair in manchester. so i will have it for the dmb show at the tweeter in september. i can't wait! congrats on the new ride and the awesome color.

dazy12 :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dazy12,

Congrats on getting that 5spd EBP E!!!! Maybe I'll see ya at the Tweeter Center when DMB comes to town! Look for the SOP E with all sorts of stuff being cooked (and plenty of cold beer for any E people) in the parking lot! Take care, enjoy your new ride!!!

Chris

·
Registered
245 Posts
Westfield MA, here....not sure how long this thread's been up.....bought my wife's E, SOP @ Enfield Honda aka Lia Honda........
Not so many ppl from the western side of MA....cool...

·
Registered
5 Posts
:D We just had a baby boy on June 25 th! My CRV had 90,000 (with out a problem) miles on her so we got the itch for a new Honda! On Monday baby Leonardo will have his first ride home in our new silver Element!!!!!!!! Love it! Our dealer was great and our cyber sales person was wonderful! Look forward to many miles and membership in this club!

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:ea1647c177="nehomes"] :D We just had a baby boy on June 25 th! My CRV had 90,000 (with out a problem) miles on her so we got the itch for a new Honda! On Monday baby Leonardo will have his first ride home in our new silver Element!!!!!!!! Love it! Our dealer was great and our cyber sales person was wonderful! Look forward to many miles and membership in this club![/quote:ea1647c177]

Congratulations on the baby.....hope to see you around.this forums moves slow...not many ppl from Western MA...but in general is a very informative site.....good luck with your E.... :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up our new Element this week = SMM EX 4WD 5 speed manual

Hey it's (1) virtually waterproof inside, (2) has huge capacity for GEAR with the rear seats up, (3) is a happy overnight camper with all seats smooshed down flat, and (4) can handle a high load capacity Thule roof rack...

... so it is the perfect support vehicle for our passion: anything/everything on/in the water = sailing, rowing, boating, kayaking, diving, swimming, model r/c yachting

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just got my E a week or so ago, just moved here to Worcester about 2 months ago from upstate NY, glad to here i'm not alone, anyone ever get a meet together?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll put my 2 cents in now. well just bought my first E as well as my First "new" car. picking it up tomorow cant wait. I just moved here from maine back to mass where I was born so I guess I'm a Mainiac Turned back a masshole and proud of it as well as proud to be part of the best E-owners club in the country......New England!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I hadn't checked in for awhile, and man i missed this place! Hope we can get some meets set up for the summer!

p.s. Are there any new E owners in western ma???

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
[quote:b2f2a4688a=" "]Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I hadn't checked in for awhile, and man i missed this place! Hope we can get some meets set up for the summer!

p.s. Are there any new E owners in western ma???[/quote:b2f2a4688a]
New England Chapter of the Honda SUV Owner's Club is having a picnic on June 19 at FDR Park, off the Taconic State Pkwy in Yorktown Heights, NY. See the post under Events & Meets or more details at: http://www.hondasuv.com/main2/viewtopic.php?t=3038

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm a new Element Owner from Westfield Mass, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey fellow MA E'ers i've had my 05 NBP for about a month now and i love it. i'm thinking about doing some customizing on it real soon. definatly new sound system , rims, and side steps. i'll post picks soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congrats from Westfield, MA. I've had mine almost one year now and love it.
The J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.