Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought a 2009 EX AWD after being a long time lurker of this site. So now there was no excuse not to join. This is an awesome community for information with great people. Just wanted to say hello.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome!!! What part of KY????

You will need to get your EOC sticker so I am not the only E with one.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
TWI's assilum welcomes you!!!!and dont forget to pic your dog and E.or is that dont pick on your dogE ?dangit I get confuzzed some times when my sugar gets low,witch remindes me did you bring the required cookies (no nuts we have plenty of them) to gain addmitance?brownies well do also.just make sure you bring them next time but keep the brownies away from your dogE !!!:shock::razz: have a great weekend with your E !!:roll: if life could only be just that simple 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Yes I'm ordering the licence plate and sticker. Updated my profile with an avatar of my E. I'm in Louisville.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Jag...

West Coast welcomes from Northern Cali...! Hope she provides you with many years of service and enjoyment...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Hi. Yes I'm ordering the licence plate and sticker. Updated my profile with an avatar of my E. I'm in Louisville.
Cool, now update your profile w/Louisville..........................

I used to drive back and forth from Cincy to Louisville when we did Rescue with GRRAND (www.grand.org) - the reason we got the E

1 - 8 of 8 Posts