Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Glad to be here, Just got my first E, won't have it until friday. it's an 04 with only 25k miles on it. I'm excited and happy to get rid of my Jeep Cherokee. :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome to eoc,,best of luck with your new e...there awsome cars,and you will find great information on this forum..please post a picture when you get it friday..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Pictures please...!

Hi, Glad to be here, Just got my first E, won't have it until friday. it's an 04 with only 25k miles on it. I'm excited and happy to get rid of my Jeep Cherokee. :)
:shock: Wow...!!! An '04 with ONLY 25K miles...!?!?!?! :shock:

THIS I've got to see...!

LBD

PS: :razz: Tsamp, I'm also an Ex-Jeep owner... ;-) Definitely don't miss those low mpgs...! :shock:

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing!

Welcome to the EOC!
If ya ask me I think it was driven in "reverse" all this time. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome, you obliviously purchased the best year made for the Element!!!

25,000 on an '04 is doable......My son just bought an '02 CRV with 51,000.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, ya the miles are crazy low, the car was owned by the mother of a guy that has worked at the dealership for over 20 years. Ill get some pics up when i get it.
So 04 is the best year? is that a fact?

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome, Tsamp.

So 04 is the best year? is that a fact?
Owners like to think their MY is best, but it's a matter of taste. The 2003 windshield problem was ironed out, and some like the unpainted panels. Very tall or short drivers tend to prefer the 2003-06 models because the 2007-up seats have a non-adjustable shoulder harness and a height adjustment that changes the position of the lumbar support.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome to the site and the enjoy your E. This place is a wealth of knowledge so be sure to exercise your search button.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome....sounds like you found yourself a rare FIND:grin: This is a great site with loads of good information on everything about the E!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi new owner from another new owner...

Welcome! That is some low miles! I just bought an 05 with 95k on it. Well taken care of though.
You will be very happy with the car, and this forum is a great source of information. I think I like and appreciate the car even more as a result.

·
Registered
873 Posts
wellcomeon down you just won on the price is what waight a min. what was I doing????who are you again?? did you bring any bacon flavored almonds??or cookies?? ok I guess you can bring them next time. so welcome to our bacon flavored nut house !!!:razz::evil:roasted too!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey! I just got my '04 just over a month ago, and it had 29,000 km on it. Everyone (that doesn't know about Elements), thinks its brand new. Anyway, enjoy, greatest car I ever owned.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It's "official"...

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!!! As a side note, nice to see you back among the living threads Twi...!

Congrats again...!

LBD

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Welcome to the club ! Another local Element is always welcome!

But that does not look like Boston to me ! If I had to guess, I would say south shore!

High foundations of Brick, indicate your near the water! The sloping street tells me there is a hill involved. That could also be Somerville.

Am I close ?

Dom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the club ! Another local Element is always welcome!

But that does not look like Boston to me ! If I had to guess, I would say south shore!

High foundations of Brick, indicate your near the water! The sloping street tells me there is a hill involved. That could also be Somerville.

Am I close ?

Dom
no that's a good guess, Somerville, quite a few E owners around these hills.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
no that's a good guess, Somerville, quite a few E owners around these hills.

The granite Cobble should have given it away the first time.

That smacks of Somerville.

Your close enough to make the meets. So get to the next one! :grin:

Dom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts