Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Foxy Boxers!
I am a new owner of a 2006 Ex-P, AWD, AT, Kiwi Green Element. With 169K miles, this girl is tight (apart from some creaking noises while going over bumps). I lined up the perfect shot for the Forum, but a Brittany named Otter spoiled the shot. ?

I plan on some mods--mostly just cosmetic stuff and some electronics to make it feel more up-to-date. I dig it!

Element_Otter.png

·
Registered
2010 EX AWD Omni Blue
324 Posts
Thats a great picture of two of my favorite things... a brittany and a Honda Element. However the front end on that Element is one of a 2007 or 2008. Welcome to the wonderful world of Elements.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, EZ hauler! The vehicle was in an accident at some point, so I guess they went with a newer look for the front grill. Good to know, though!

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Hello, Foxy Boxers!
I am a new owner of a 2006 Ex-P, AWD, AT, Kiwi Green Element. With 169K miles, this girl is tight (apart from some creaking noises while going over bumps). I lined up the perfect shot for the Forum, but a Brittany named Otter spoiled the shot. ?

I plan on some mods--mostly just cosmetic stuff and some electronics to make it feel more up-to-date. I dig it!

View attachment 201367
Pups harness matches your Kiwi E. Perfect!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts