Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my new SOP was hit ever so slightly but enough that now I've got a nice groove in the plastic right in front of my rear wheel and it also cracked between the top and bottom (if you look in the wheel well, the bottom is connected to the top via a plastic piece and screw and that piece cracked so that now, the bottom piece sticks out a little (about 1/2 inch). I can buff out the scratches on the door but that plastic piece is bugging me. Question, do I take it in to be repaired or just live with it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
As anal as I am about my E I would have it fixed...could not live with it being hurt like that.

Plus, everytime I looked at it, I would get ticked at the person that did it. :x

Even though it is not a living creature, I figure if I take care of my E, it will take care of me. I would fix it! :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think so as well. Just called in a police report and am on the line now with the insurance company. Just hope the dealers can get the parts needed.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i think some changes need to be made to allow people to drive.. man that stuff ticks me off.. and yes i too would get it repaired.. otherwise yes you will be ticked off everytime you look at it, and you will look at it!

Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was parked, behind a green Yukon, as i was in the car, i heard the engine start, and i moved up to give her room to get out of the spot and then the sound of pure misery was made, it sounded like she took a chunk out of my car, i look back and THE BITCH drives away, i get out and the plast pane was dented, i get home break out the rubber hammer and bang it out from inside, rubbed all the plastic panes with armor all (the interior stuff) and it was as good as new, and i wanted to paint those panels... GOOD LUCK, and go fix it, its an eye sore... i mean think about the other element drivers MAN!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts