Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Takara Choro-Q Honda Element. This is the first year the car has been produced. This color combination will only be in production for one year, after that, a new color will be available. The car is powered by a pull-back motor and features a coin slot in the rear bumper for wheelie popping action. Look on Ebay under "honda element penny racer". Thanks guys.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Dude,
You accept PayPal at all? How about from funded accounts rather than a credit card?

eKennedy

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
There is a whole thread about the mini Es.....I have a huge box of them sitting on the living room floor.

Some dude on EBay is totally ripping people off.....winning bid was $26.11 for one!!! They are like $3.40 each including shipping from Japan!

·
Registered
160 Posts
So I bid the $1 on one of them, and then someone came along and outbid me! Not that I'm upset about the bid amount, but why didn't the guy choose one of the eight other auctions without any bidders at all?

Just thought that was kinda funny...

eKennedy

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:d726e7895e="eKennedy"]So I bid the $1 on one of them, and then someone came along and outbid me! Not that I'm upset about the bid amount, but why didn't the guy choose one of the eight other auctions without any bidders at all?

Just thought that was kinda funny...

eKennedy[/quote:d726e7895e]

Competition instincts - I've seen it get out of hand. Don't get caught up in it. I once sold a $5 book for $58 because two bidders refused to come in second.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am the seller of those on ebay and I find it funny myself that with 10 of them on there, there is multiple bids on some and none on the others. I am not complaining, but I thought it a little wierd. i am not trying to get rich on these things. I own an element and thought that they where kind of cute. good luck guys.

·
Registered
174 Posts
well, cedars1974..since you spoke up here, you seem honest enuff. And I helped you out and bid on one that didn't have any bids.
I can wait an extra 5 mins to see if I won ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts