Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VIDEO - Honda Element Rescues Ford F150

The title pretty much speaks for itself. To be kinda fair, the Ford was a 2-wheel drive. The whole area was really slippery mud but my Honda Element pulled my friend out without even slipping. HONDA POWER! We both had to drive out to get unstuck so we couldn't video the actual event. I hope you Element guys and gals like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHNuy66lA7A

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
So my "Hummer Recovery Vehicle" sticker may actually holds its own weight, eh? :shock::twisted::evil:

Member since '06 and less that 25 posts??!! Come on, there is too much info here for that few in almost 4 years, man!! Visit us more often, eh? We miss you (and we don't even know you, yet...) :shock:8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suppose I have been really busy putting 173K miles on my Element and haven't had the time to post up. I do have a bunch of off road video that I need to put together. I will post those up real soon. Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,530 Posts
I suppose I have been really busy putting 173K miles on my Element and haven't had the time to post up. I do have a bunch of off road video that I need to put together. I will post those up real soon. Stay tuned!
I KNOW you have a LOT to offer (especially with 173k on an '06), so any input is GREATLY appreciated. There are many members that would like to see what the E can do off road, so post as soon as you can!! Would like to see it myself (even if it DOESN'T compare to my homestate of AK.... :shock::twisted: ).

Hope to see you again soon...., Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
um.. not to rain on the parade, it's not all that impressive.. especially given that the F150 had one wheel in the ditch with minimum traction. Without a rear locker, he would have not been able to move. With 4WD, it would have been okay, even without a rear locker.

The E had all 4 wheels planted on an even surface. A Civic planted where the E was could have pulled the F150 enough so both rear wheels come in contact with the ground.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
um.. not to rain on the parade, it's not all that impressive.. especially given that the F150 had one wheel in the ditch with minimum traction. Without a rear locker, he would have not been able to move. With 4WD, it would have been okay, even without a rear locker.

The E had all 4 wheels planted on an even surface. A Civic planted where the E was could have pulled the F150 enough so both rear wheels come in contact with the ground.
You did rain on the parade. Thanks a bunch.
You missed the point. The point is an Element pulled out a Ford truck.
You guys have no sense of humor:|

·
Registered
149 Posts
Element and Ford trucks are in direct competition in the marketplace? Sorry.. I don't get caught up that much in E-love to get a joke like that.. but i guess I can see where you're coming from.. kinda like those Calvin pissing on Chevy/Ford type stickers?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You did rain on the parade. Thanks a bunch.
You missed the point. The point is an Element pulled out a Ford truck.
You guys have no sense of humor:|
dont worry. some of us do. some others just like to say things that make peoples post counts remain small. :|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.