Honda Element Owners Club banner

721 - 728 of 728 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
All I ever saw promising a "second generation" was one unofficial quote from an unnamed source. I would hardly consider that a promise.

Granted... every auto manufacturer makes a CR-V like vehicle, we'll have plenty of options when it finally is time to replace my wife's car, Honda is not ruled out yet. As for me and my Element... I'll hold on to it as long as it is practical but once I need something to do "more" with, I doubt Honda will have a vehicle I'd be interested in.
Boooo... I'll just have to keep mine going until I can afford a Land Rover LR_. I need a vehicle with over 40" of rear entry space/clearance for work and I am not about to drive a van like all my co-workers. LR3/LR4 are the only other real option but with twice the sticker price and a fraction of the reliability, it's not much of an option. *sigh*

·
Registered
7 Posts
I still own my 07 and still love it. I too will use until the end, but the only replacement I can see is the new Passport, The price needs to come down a bit, though. I also do not see Honda pushing this vehicle at all, much like they did with the Element.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I bought my Element EX new in 2005 and even after 14 years there is still no other vehicle out there that compares to it. I will continue to happily drive it for years to come! ;) 👍 ~Chief

·
Registered
36 Posts
Boooo... I'll just have to keep mine going until I can afford a Land Rover LR_. I need a vehicle with over 40" of rear entry space/clearance for work and I am not about to drive a van like all my co-workers. LR3/LR4 are the only other real option but with twice the sticker price and a fraction of the reliability, it's not much of an option. sigh

That 40" vertical cargo clearance is really handy. I've thought about the LR4 too but for the same reasons (price, reliability) I'm looking elsewhere. I know you dislike vans but have you looked at "City-Vans" like the Ford Transit Connect? 50" vertical cargo clearance, 48" interior space between wheels, you could fit a pallet back there. But you'd look like an electrician on a service call wherever you go lol. There's also a passenger version with rear windows that you could remove the seats, I'm REALLY looking at one of those.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is this true? Honda Element to return???
We can dream all we want, but............It Ain't Happenin'! : - (

·
Moderator Eh?
12,102 Posts
This same website is reporting a 2020 Accord coupe hybrid is coming. The Accord coupe was killed off 2 years ago.

This same story gets posted every year about the upcoming Element. The info in the story never changes.

Honda is going to sell 400,000 Crvs in North America plus anothe 100,000 Hrvs.

They dont need to build a new Element.

721 - 728 of 728 Posts