Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my Honda Family, I posted this on the T&TTT site also.

What a weekend to spend your 34th wedding anniversary.

MaryBeth and I always go camping on Memorial Day, local- 5 miles down the road at the Holiday Trav-L Park. There are 1,000+ sites there, and that weekend they packed in enough people to cover 1500 sites, they use over flow spots like the picnic area and other spots they could find. You couldn't ask for better weather. Cool

We were fortunate enough to have Alan Geddes, (former) Army Tear Drop, which I purchased a few weeks ago. Thank you Alan, it was a joy to use and very comfortable too. Rolling Eyes

Our two kids showed up to join us for a meal and some company, what a relaxing weekend.

As you can see, being retired NAVY, I will be "modding" the camper just a little. You will see some small changes and many more flags and emblems for all the branches of the Military. I will be dedicating it to all Armed Forces. Here are just a few shots, more in my album. The awning was great, they are on sale this week at Dick's Sporting Goods for $199.00 down from $299.00. It was like having a garage, both attached awnings dropped down to several positions including full closure.

SANY0150.jpg

SANY0159.jpg

SANY0151.jpg

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Few more...
SANY0164.jpg

SANY0154.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
What a perfect weekend to initiate your teardrop . . . and congrads on your anniversary! :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice tear

Nice tear drop. Congratulations on the new purchase and your anniversary. We tear owners will be all the rage in Harpers ferry. I'm ex-Navy myself and spent some time in Norfolk. Your tear color almost matches your E. Tell me about the sink set-up?
Best MoonDrop

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice set up looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Gaily

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice tear drop. Congratulations on the new purchase and your anniversary. We tear owners will be all the rage in Harpers ferry. I'm ex-Navy myself and spent some time in Norfolk. Your tear color almost matches your E. Tell me about the sink set-up?
Best MoonDrop
I had an old sink from my last camper in the garage, put it together in about an hour. Hooks up to hose in campground and drains into a bucket, very convenient. I am going to MOD the camper, soon, to dedicate it to all branches of the Military, with flags and signs.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts