Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has any one puurchases one ? Just wondering how you like and if it fits like a glove, knowing it's OEM I would think so?

Any aftermarket recommendations ?

......and no, I don't want to change the whole steering wheel like I read on here, just cover recommendations please ........

·
Registered
617 Posts
its OEM made by Wheelskins. the only difference between the honda one and wheelskins one is the lace holes dont go the whole way around the wheel. I have one and I love it

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its OEM made by Wheelskins. the only difference between the honda one and wheelskins one is the lace holes dont go the whole way around the wheel. I have one and I love it
Thanks!

Which one do you have, Wheelskins or Honda ?

Can you post a picture of it ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i have both, OEM on my element and wheelskins on my ridgeline. both are awesome..

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the honda from H&A and I love it! Take your time when you lace it on the results are worth it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wheelskins lets you design your own if you go to their website. Check out the price differences to if there is one. You can go two tone, perforated and select from many colors. They will mail you free samples too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheelskins lets you design your own if you go to their website. Check out the price differences to if there is one. You can go two tone, perforated and select from many colors. They will mail you free samples too.
Good to know, thank you!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just ordered one in this exact color combination! Can't wait till it gets here. When it put it on I'll post pictures for everyone.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Then... sometime in the future, I think I'll get some matching wheels!

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Like MotoChef, I got the Honda one from H&A and I love it - plain black.
I took at least an hour - lace, adjust, lace, beer, lace and it came out so you could never tell I did it (which is a miracle for me).

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
to install mine, i went to a local knitting supply and bought a metal crochet needle. (it has a hook at the end.) it was inexpensive and saved lots of wear on my fingers.
and once you have it installed, it's one of those things you'll enjoy every time you drive your vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Loved mine

The green Honda wheel cover looks and feels great on ours.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i`ve got steering wheel leather cover. i order it in custom oldtimer garage. leatherman was doing nothing, so $100 solve my problem. leather fits good, and very pleasant to touch (in contrast to factory plastic)

·
Registered
748 Posts
...I thought the oem Honda wheel was pretty good - just wanted to be fancy.
The H&A leather I got said don't "armor all" it ? Oooops too late....:roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts