Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
So Honda... that race car only weighs 1500lbs? :razz:
Super GT can't exceed 1200Kg.

No anti lock system, no paddle shifters, Nothing. Just raw power. I'll see if I can find the Regulations. I know they have changed some. They could run carbon Fiber and Kevlar parts at one time, but I think that changed.

It's striped. You could not run that car on the street.
They have lap times equal to formula cars.

Regulations

Dom

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
1200 kilograms is about 2600 lbs!!! Even if the car was 1000 Kilos it would still be technically over the tow limit set by Honda.;-)

This circuit has been using the Element as the rescue mobile for a while. There is a picture of one next to Micheal Schumacher after he crashed a few years back. I thought I still had it but it looks like I deleted it off my computer when I was cleaning up old files.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
1200 kilograms is about 2600 lbs!!! Even if the car was 1000 Kilos it would still be technically over the tow limit set by Honda.;-)

LoL Too funny !

It has to be the ultra long distance that it's towing the car that does all the damage. However I think the owner can afford to fix it! :grin:

I remember seeing that crash with Schumacher on the F-1 sight. I'll look to see if the Photo is still on line.

Dom

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

I know !! It's more like 2645.546971245549969531173811554 pounds.

It still tows the 100 feet like it is 25 pounds! :grin:

Dom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts