Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People of HONDA!PLEASE, bring THE ELEMENT to EUROPE!
P.S.WAKE UP!We are missing the BOX,on this side...
And don,t forget 2.2 Diesel!O.K.?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Hope you get your wish but in these economic times I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you get your wish but in these economic times I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Next Year,NISSAN,start,s sail CUBE in EU!Maybe HONDA,s guys just have forgot about NISSAN? Steel Dreaming...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why don't you go ahead and import one???[/QUOT It,s correct,Import one...NO PROBLEMO,AMIGO!I just wish to buy one, in that place, where I live permanently !Without pay a double price,and simple to have choice rights.As a result was ,HONDA is Missing the E in EU.

Whas UP,HONDA!?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can sell you mine. I'll be selling it in July of next year. I imported one last year, but since i wanted to save money on TAX, and all the bulls*it duties, I have to keep it for one year ( from the date I came back from US ). Then all the taxes and duties will be released and I'll have saved over 12000 dollars. YEY

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank,s!But some way it was and still an SC that,s are welcome in my Garage,and MT its not my deal,I am like a GARFIELD.:D
But Thank,s a lot Man...
Honda! Europe,still Dreaming.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Heh. go figure if you want to pay x amount of money for a car you want what you want and I don't blame you buddy. Good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Honestly, to me, the vehicle always seemed more of a EU car than a US one. (I believe that they would "get it" more than most people in the US) It just seems like a no-brainer for Honda to have released it there, from the very beginning.

My brother-in-law, who lives in Scotland, told me about that TopGear episode, with the Element. The show is highly regarded, and it must make the people of the UK just scratch their heads, why it never went over seas.

To be honest though, I'm not really sure where the Element is headed now, anyhow. The plastic panels and rear sunroof were some of my favorite (albiet a little quirky) features, but now they are gone. Now, it just kind of looks like all the other boxy, light SUVs, to me. Don't hate me guys. I just don't think Honda "gets it" themselves. I mean, when SOP went away, I knew that they had forgotten that concept car that inspired it. SOP.. it is the Alpha, and should have endured with the brand. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts