Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Honda Web site, and the spec sheet now lists the 5 speed AWD as an option, and says June Delivery. Side Airbags say "delayed Introduction" with no date, although I have heard that they also will be available in June.

Now my other question. As I reviewed the Spec sheet, I noticed that the Cargo Volume for the 2WD and AWD are different. One would expect the AWD, with the extra transfer case to have less room (;ike my Passat 4-motion has less room than a 2WD Passat)> INSTEAD, it seems that the AWD has MORE cargo room. What is different about the interior of a AWD that yields MORE cargo room?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I am going to hazard a guess that it has to do with the cut out space from the indention of the moonroof.

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:226fe0ea04="JoeDentist"]I went to the Honda Web site, and the spec sheet now lists the 5 speed AWD as an option, and says June Delivery. Side Airbags say "delayed Introduction" with no date, although I have heard that they also will be available in June.

Now my other question. As I reviewed the Spec sheet, I noticed that the Cargo Volume for the 2WD and AWD are different. One would expect the AWD, with the extra transfer case to have less room (;ike my Passat 4-motion has less room than a 2WD Passat)> INSTEAD, it seems that the AWD has MORE cargo room. What is different about the interior of a AWD that yields MORE cargo room?[/quote:226fe0ea04]

Wonder why they don't list the price for EX AWD 5 speed manual under "Build Your ELEMENT" ? They have only Automatic pricing listed.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts