Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow, I really hope they make one that will work for me. I kind of doubt it though after reading the notes.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I contacted hondata today, it will NOT work with the element ecu as of now, they said it may be looked at by the end of summer but dont count on it, there is not enough interest.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So in laymans term, what will this exactly do and how much?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It was said in a previous reply by me that they said it probably never will be for thr element, sucks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It was said in a previous reply by me that they said it probably never will be for thr element, sucks.
Group buy so they could be inspired to make it? I still don't know what this does lol.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
click inthe first posts link, it explains it, its a computer tuner in layman's terms.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Group buys dont phase hondata...:D They dont want any bad feedback at all... They test and research etc. etc. in secret until they release the product or all of us would hound them daily. This still happens(Accord and Tsx guys are a perfect example) but much less frequently if they"May or may not be developing a solution to work for you." It is purely so noone tries to duplicate or harass them about any new things... Beautiful from their standpoint, and foul for the customers, even though it is in everyones best interest that they do business that way. Think if someone leaked k pro and someone else figured it out first? Not good for them.. Anyways, bottom line is hopefully hondata will work something out for us. Until then I will have my fingers crossed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts