Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone notice when you are driving on the highway, the hood seems to go up and down? It's not much maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch movement when the air is hitting the hood? Is it me or is this normal?

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
there are two rubber stops on the body one on the left one on the right unscrew each a half a turn and then close the hood see if this fixes the problem if not try a nother half a turn keep going till the movement stops dont unscrew to much because it will make it hard to pull the hood release handle in the E

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:0d12aa0123="Element"]Does anyone notice when you are driving on the highway, the hood seems to go up and down? It's not much maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch movement when the air is hitting the hood? Is it me or is this normal?

Thanks[/quote:0d12aa0123] It's not you, I have noticed the same thing happening with my Element. I thought I was seeing things since my passenger didn't notice it so it was good to see your post.

LittleDogBox
Arlington,Va.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Mine hood does the same thing and I was concerned as well but kindof ignored it until now. Now I know it it seems to be normal. I will check if the rubber stoppers can be adjusted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts