Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully there will be a meet up event for Toronto Ontario this spring

I am not on any facebook groups so if anyone is putting something together please do post here thanks

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Check out Ontario Elements on Instagram. I see a meetup posted for May 28th, 2022

ontarioelements

HONDA ELEMENT SPRING CLEANING SWAP MEET!

Saturday May 28 2022
Brampton Ontario Canada
$5 per sales table

Please see our FB event on our FB page for more info or comments below or PM here!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for posting this info here as I am not on Instascam, hopefully I can make this meet though I am tentatively scheduled for some service work and repairs that weekend on my Element

Can you post the address of this event and the time it starts, thank you

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Thank you for posting this info here as I am not on Instascam, hopefully I can make this meet though I am tentatively scheduled for some service work and repairs that weekend on my Element

Can you post the address of this event and the time it starts, thank you
Sorry, what I copied and pasted into the prior post is all the information posted on their Instagram account, you'll have to join their group on Facebook or PM them on IG for the actual details.

I also deeply dislike these services, wish the basic info was available elsewhere too.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh well, looks like I am not going to make it then but thank you for sharing the information you were able to find, cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts