Honda Element Owners Club banner

Hotelement set ups

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  rayden 
#1 ·
Hey guys just joined the forum I baught an element awd manual 2004 couple months back, and I am LOVING IT, the space inside decent gas mileage and the awd drive in the snow is a hoot, but I decided to convert in back into a mini camper set up and I've been searching online for some.ideas from.other people wanted to see what you guys all came up with:) here's mine so far very simple, I used the rear seat made it flat put a foam pad over top and put couch cushions against the sides to make a make shift couch, also got a 400 watt inverter in the outlet at the back to power my tv and ps2 for gaming or movies lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome aboard.

Just keep on searching this site, particularly in the Do It Yourself / Mods section. There are all kind of unique and practical mods that people have done and shown over the years!

Show us some pictures of the Outside of your new Element when you get a chance! : - )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.