Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Among my perpetual honey do's is floor cleaning. I use the clorox Mop n' Go system in the kitchen. It's fast and for someone who's not a sticlker, it does a good enough job, though I always thought it was a little oily. I was ready to clean the kithchen floor recently in anticipation of showing the house when I discovered we were out of the cleaning juice. My wife suggested using multi-purpose 409 and that worked pretty good. Based on that success, I mixed up a batch of Armstrong rinse free floor cleaner from pre Clorox days and poured it in the dispenser bottle. It worked great and it's cheap cheap cheap. Any other time-saving, money-saving ideas out there?

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
We recently had tenants move out of a rental house after three years. The kitchen floor, which is kind of a brick red linoleum...was black. Tried to clean it with 409. No deal. Tried Bleche-White whitewall tire cleaner. No deal. Finally got it clean with driveway degreaser and rented a commmercial floor scrubber, then finished it off with a good quality liquid wax. I was astounded that we were able to restore it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
James2collin
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing