Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say how cool it is to have an E! I was at the shore this week during a wicked storm and was stuck in the car (with my wife). We we debating on whether to make a break for it and get soaked or just wait it out. The lighting was really cool, so we decided to stay in the car. We dropped the back seats, cranked the tunes and enjoyed the show through the sunroof! Before the E, the thought of sitting in the car other than driving was non existent. Now I find myself looking for reasons to do it. Am I obsessed? :shock:

·
Registered
894 Posts
The tailgate makes a great seat from which to have a DQ frozen treat. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
i know what you all mean!! last night the kids and i watch attack of the clones in the e because we could!!!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The tailgate makes a great seat from which to have a DQ frozen treat.
Also makes a great place to have a Lunch break Subway Picnic!

I too believe that I am obsessed with how cool it is to own an E....I bought the roof rack, but haven't put our bikes up there yet beacuse I can put them inside....not that I need to, but because it is so cool just to wheel them right in!

*sigh*
How was the shore?? What part did you go to? When I lived in Philly *heavy sigh* we used to go to Stone Harbor and Cape May....I like going in May and September the best...less people and more relaxation!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to Wildwood, NJ. I am going again this weekend (its my favorite time to go too!) We are trying to purchase a house there, so we have been back and forth alot looking at houses and talking to the realtor. Maybe we can have a "Meet at the Beach" for the East Coast members once I get settled in!!! 8)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are willing to travel (and what E owner isn't) then of course!! Not many beaches where you are, huh? So come party at ours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts