1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
VIN decoder

Use a VIN decoder. www.decodethis.com Yhis will give you all year make model engine drivetrain information for all cars

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just check the roof. All the 4wd E's have a sunroof. Of course that is only valid for 2008 or older. 2009's don't have sunroofs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
do you mean the sun roof over the two back passenger seats?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Another way is to look under the back of the car and see if there are half-shafts from the wheel to the center of the car.
se

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I keep seeing this question pop up again and again here. My '08 has a blurb for all wheel drive painted on the rear glass (which I assume can be removed) but how many models was this done for?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I keep seeing this question pop up again and again here. My '08 has a blurb for all wheel drive painted on the rear glass (which I assume can be removed) but how many models was this done for?
I think the RT4WD sticker on the back started in 04 because my 03 didn't have one.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
The decal for 4-wheel drive started in '05.

The easiest way to tell if your E is four-wheel drive is to look for the sunroof... if you have one, then your E is four-wheel drive...if not, then it's front-wheel drive.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Wait so when you say sunroof, you mean one that you have a switch to control or are you talking about the one that is in the far back?
If you have a sunroof with a switch to control it, inquiring minds would like to know where you got it...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts