Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 3 large dogs - Meatball a Blue Tick Hound, Sky Kitty a large German Shepherd and Casey a very large lab mix - rest may be Great Dane. Had a 2003 Element and looking to buy a used Element unless Honda comes out with a new Element.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man those are big babies. An Element would be a good choice for easy hopping in and out.
Used to have an otterhound. Got her from the pound and they thought she was a mix of some sort. When I took her to the groomer, he told us that the dog was an otterhound and one of the nicest he had ever seen. Had never heard of an otterhound before. She was a great dog.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Used to have an otterhound. Got her from the pound and they thought she was a mix of some sort. When I took her to the groomer, he told us that the dog was an otterhound and one of the nicest he had ever seen. Had never heard of an otterhound before. She was a great dog.
Just heard of that breed either. A quick Google shows an adorable looking dog!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It seems likely that they're fit though I'm not sure if they'll be comfortable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have 3 large dogs - Meatball a Blue Tick Hound, Sky Kitty a large German Shepherd and Casey a very large lab mix - rest may be Great Dane. Had a 2003 Element and looking to buy a used Element unless Honda comes out with a new Element.
I have 2 large Belgian Malinois and I travels a lot with them to French Ring competitions mostly in the west coast, I travel from Las Vegas to Ventura every other week, I took them to Florida once, 2 times to Illinois, Michigam and Winscosin and 1 to New York City, and few times to Colorado an Texas, I removed the rear seats and installed 2 kennels above the wheel wells. In other word my 2006 E is dog transport with 225k miles and still running strong my car has survived 3 dogs since I bough it I love my Element but I am beginning to worry how much more can he deliver It is a great car for dogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts