Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 03 element for less than 9 thousand and my wife and I absolutely love it! so much were planning on purchasing a new one next year! just found out about this website a week ago and already found a few ideas on what kind of "upgrades" I wanna do to the E!
Ray

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey! Welcome! I'm in Raleigh myself, but I know there are several folks in the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area. Spotman (Bob) will chime in here shortly, I'm sure. Keep your eye out on the forum here for upcoming camping trips or monthly (sort of) meet 'n eats. Hope to meet you!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I just purchased an 03 element for less than 9 thousand and my wife and I absolutely love it! so much were planning on purchasing a new one next year! just found out about this website a week ago and already found a few ideas on what kind of "upgrades" I wanna do to the E!
Ray
Ray, John was right, here I am. Anytime you want too get together or talk, let me know. I have 2 E's as you can see in my signature. Camping trips and meets coming up this year too.

Bob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good! actually the wife and I just got done shopping for camping equipment! now I just need to get some racks from my second job( fun job at a kayak shop).... hope to meet yall soon!!
Ray

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats on the new E. I live on the southside of Virginia Beach. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
:grin:Hey, there are enough of us here to have a mini-meet, anyone up for it?

Let's pick a Saturday/Sunday, someplace to meet and eat would be great.

Suggestions!!!!8)

Bob (Red Mill Farm Neighborhood)(Close to the Beach front)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see that some of you guys paddle yaks and mtb, have anyone of you ever mounted mtb fork clamps inside the E?
Ray

·
Registered
562 Posts
I see that some of you guys paddle yaks and mtb, have anyone of you ever mounted mtb fork clamps inside the E?
Ray
I mount everything on top to a thule set up. kayaks, snowboards and bikes all go up top.

Live a mile from the main gate of Langley Air Force Base.
Hey, you work on base? I work in 1209 by the west gate off of wythcreek.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts