Honda Element Owners Club banner

How many E's did you see today?

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  boneheadz 
#1 ·
I saw 3 today...

an SOP going west on the 60 freeway
a GG driving west on Carson Blvd.
and another GG going north on Crenshaw

maybe people we can start identifying each other because of this thread!

#3 ·
Saw a SMM in Fairlawn, VA.

On another note, I went to a flea market today, and had to answer numerous questions about what my SOP is (no, not a Hummer), and whether I like it.

I don't know if I'll be glad or sorry when there are more of them on the road. It's fun being a one-of-a-kind, but it would be fun to have more other E-owners to wave to! :)

#5 ·
One in February (before I got mine) - Westheimer

One in late March - Antoine

Three at the same time on the same corner in Austin in late April (one was mine)

Then finally:

One Thursday (Half Price Books on HWY 6) and one Saturday (Sugarland) - Houston is finally having a few more on the road!

#6 ·
I saw 5 other SOP "E"'s. Check out our picture in the Images section.

#7 ·
I saw another SLM heading south on Aviation today.... the first other E owner that smiled and waved back!

And I saw a silver one on Esplande in redondo beach... yet another E owner that waved (he actually gave a peace sign)....

the first 2 E owners that have waved back!! :D

#8 ·
I saw a black one getting onto the highway the same time as me. I was gonna wave, but this chick driving it was like 45 and didn't even notice I was beside her. You'd think she'd notice another E right there, since it hardly ever happens, but OH NO! :) Yeah here in Kansas they're not around too much, but I did see a bunch on the plaza which is one of our bar/restaurant areas. It's funny, last time I was on the plaza I saw ALL the E colors in 1 day. I also saw 4 H2s too, that was cool.

#9 ·
A record day today - 3

2 SOP
1 Black

Non of them saw me as far as I can tell.

Yesterday I had a black one right behind me and didn't even see him until I turned.

#10 ·
i saw 13 today !!!!

well.. my office is next door to a honda dealer :lol:
they have the EX awd on the fron line with shoe polish on the front windsheild ..
2200 $ discount ..!!

not toooo bad @!

#11 ·
When I walked out of the mall to get in my E, I walked up, and there were 2 E's! A blue one parked right beside my SOP! I pass her every day on my way to work. So far I have seen one of every color in my town except green. I saw it on a semi trailer. Must have went to a different town.

#14 ·
Drove from home near Roanoke to Richmond and back....did not see a single other E. About 400-500 miles total, and not one. But I did get to answer the normal questions (no, not a hybrid...no, not a hummer...yes, I love my E!!!)

K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.