Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Honda Element a month ago and it has 292k mile and runs decent. I'm going to be putting some money into this because I did the research and I'm impressed. How many miles does your Honda Elements have and what condition

·
Registered
25 Posts
03 bought it new currently at 376,000 Miles. The engine was just swapped out for a newer used one because the head gasket was going bad and the cost to replace wasn’t much more than replacing the gasket

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,484 Posts
I "only" have 160K on mine, original owner. Nowhere near some of the other members (i.e. Locksmith), but we're getting there...... :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
2008 Honda Element EX 4WD with manual transmission. I just bought this from the original owner and it has 236,000 miles. It runs well, but I need to sink some money into maintenance and repairs....

·
Registered
2007 Honda Element SC
3 Posts
Hi all I'm new to posting on this forum. I am the original owner of a 2007 Element SC since, it has roughly 223k miles. 13 yrs later had to replace all the suspensions, I continue to keep excellent maintenance on vehicle. Now just got it converted to stealth camping w/solar system & love my build! If anyone interested I can refer you to my builder. Idk if I'll ever sell my Element. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought mine new in 2005 has 125,000 miles. Just got new wheels & struts and feels like new again. I Love it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts