Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 LX with warm grey panels. Found a local seller, selling the black plastic panels for 100 bucks in great condition. is this a simple DIY job?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I have an 05 LX with warm grey panels. Found a local seller, selling the black plastic panels for 100 bucks in great condition. is this a simple DIY job?
Yes, most are held on by plastic clips, and tabs that snap into place... maybe a few bolts/screws too. The service manual has all the known positions of the clips and such.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
it is all interchangeable. i plan to change my grey plastic to grey painted plastic or get it painted the same color. the e must stay two toned!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR ALL FOUR!?!? Get them! Then, if you have trouble find a sucker ahem, EOCer to help.

Good find.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Swappin panels

So, just for fun, I went to Majestics sight and looked them up. For the record, and so you do not miss any, there are eight pieces - the four actual wheel fenders, and there are two pieces that run between them under the doors. Just me I suppose, but I think it would look hokey to have black quarter panels and gray under the door. So, using Majestics discounted prices, and for the pieces ONLY (no clips or screws etc) the cost was $405.98 (does not include the shipping either).

So,$100 for a complete set? Heck yea, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I would love to change my SOP's to black.

Anybody got black and want gray? I'll swap ya!

CoolE's RULE!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CORRECTION..150 for all black painted panels..!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts