Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was on a one way street behind a late 80's early 90's Lincoln Continental. Long story short the guy's Lincoln died at the stoplight. He wanted me to push his car with my shiny clean SOP :!: Anyways as usual I was running super late for work, told the guy I wasn't sure how strong the bumpers were... I saw an open parking space and drove on the sidewalk to get around the guy....HEY ITS BROOKLYN :D Anyways anyone used their E to push another car? Would it buckle all that plastic? I haven't pushed another car w/ mine since a had a 78 Mer. Grand Marquis Coupe in college.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:b59a700246="Stephen Dax"]The other day I was on a one way street behind a late 80's early 90's Lincoln Continental. Long story short the guy's Lincoln died at the stoplight. He wanted me to push his car with my shiny clean SOP :!: Anyways as usual I was running super late for work, told the guy I wasn't sure how strong the bumpers were... I saw an open parking space and drove on the sidewalk to get around the guy....HEY ITS BROOKLYN :D Anyways anyone used their E to push another car? Would it buckle all that plastic? I haven't pushed another car w/ mine since a had a 78 Mer. Grand Marquis Coupe in college.[/quote:b59a700246]

the E's bumpers will definately not bear the weight of pushing another car....

i've pushed other cars with my 91 accord with no problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts