Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
... thanks Lizzard & Tom for explanations...

... and yes, it's a wonderful free site and we all love it muchly and appreciate your hard work :)

but add me to the camp of those trying to delete pictures to clear out space and having it not work :(

*munching on a cookie*

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
I should have this resolved over the weekend. It's due to the update.

For those of you who are "pissed", please keep in mind this site is FREE.
Like T MAc said, it'll take some time to resolve. I for one am so glad we have this site and for the most part it's problem free.

We all await for the repairs.

Thanks T Mac.
jurn

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Keep up the GREAT FREE work, some of us are patient:shock:

Bob

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,491 Posts
I am still pretty new to the E AND the EOC, but am VERY appreciative to poor_mans_hummer for turning me onto the EOC and the members that provide info throughout. It has been a WEALTH of knowledge for me and my new E. My hat's off to those who run the site and keep it up-to-date. :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Exceeded Quota

Am I the only one that is still getting the message "EXCEEDED QUOTA" when trying to post pictures ? I read it was working, yet I still have trouble. I'm just not sure if it's me (yes, I'm an OKIE), the Computer (yes, it's a 286 Tandy) or the site ?

·
12,178 Posts
Am I the only one that is still getting the message "EXCEEDED QUOTA" when trying to post pictures ? I read it was working, yet I still have trouble. I'm just not sure if it's me (yes, I'm an OKIE), the Computer (yes, it's a 286 Tandy) or the site ?
Tom (T-Mac) is still working on solving the problem with posting pictures.

·
Registered
62 Posts
First Pic of New SC

First shot of New Silver SC, Hope I did it right

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
my new ride, sorry for posting the pic here , just trying the ' upload ' yes , I am new here ... LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
is there a way I can directly link my images from flickr to show up in the post. I tried the link with the mountains.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts