Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Well, props to the man for inginuity, however I don't think I'd put that on any vehicle I owned. The pictures look nice, but when you get up close it definitely looks Kmart style.

Again, props for the creativity, just not my thing...

·
Registered
155 Posts
mazda guys would do that on the speeds/3's. basically get a garage door sealer/lip and attach it to the front bumper.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
That looks pretty good. Very nice for a car that sits low to the ground. If you ever rub a curb with it you won't kill it and if you do it's cheap and easy to replace.

Back when I had a 240sx we made front skirts/lips with the rubber floor/wall trim used in commercial buildings. That would take the abuse of traffic cones and road debris while lowering the front edge of the car.

It's not for those looking for the show car style but it is perfect for those that want to have a working front lip without spending lots of money.

·
Registered
873 Posts
any one rember the old dodge challangers? the ones with the two rear air fiols(spoilers) one on each side of the trunk,about 16"long each. we found that the plastic scoop in side the old kenmore dryers were almost exzackly the same!!! & looked great on most cars. you would be surprized to know just what you can make out of an old washer& dryer,the possiablitys are endless!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts